Key Aims and Requirements:
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a passionate Arborist, who is looking to take a step up into surveying or an existing surveyor to join the consultancy team. To carry out all types of Arboricultural surveys.
- Carry out all types of Arboricultural surveys
- Use a resistograph for tree decay detection
- Produce tree work quotations based on tree survey recommendations
- Potentially carry out climbing inspections
- Potentially carry out BS5837 surveys
Skills And Experience:
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that’s highly motivated and proactive. Passion for trees and the Arb industry is a must.
Uniform provided. Flexible holidays and working practices. Regular company social events. Continuous training and development to keep you at the top of your game. A unique opportunity to really make an impact on the company you work for and the people around you. Working with a happy, dedicated, and passionate team. Company pension scheme. Working for a highly regarded Arb Approved contractor.