Tree Surgeon Jobs
Join one of the UK’s most progressive tree services companies
Artemis Tree Services are an award winning Arboricultural Association approved contractor as well as a CHAS accredited tree surgery company.
At Artemis Tree Services, we are always looking to expand our team to cater to the high demand for our services. We provide a recognised standard for arboricultural contracting work throughout the UK, and require a certain standard of qualifications and ethics which are assessed annually to retain accreditation. We are an equal opportunities employer, and have a team of skilled, professional and dedicated staff who are committed to high standards of work, but also maintain a fun, friendly attitude.
If you are looking to join a dynamic company which prides itself on quality workmanship and excellent customer service, simply take a look at our current employment vacancies below and get in touch with us today.
Full time or sub contract Tree Surgeon required to work in a small, fun, friendly company in West Hyde Rickmansworth.
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm
Key Aims and requirements:
- To carry out all aspects of tree work whilst working as part of a team.
- Carry logs and branches and process these through woodchippers.
- Carry out all tree work operations including felling, crown reductions and hedge trimming.
- To liaise with clients and customers as part of a team.
- Continue to learn all aspects of tree work.
- Drive trucks and tow woodchippers.
- Use stump grinders and other machinery.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude along with good levels of fitness.
All skill levels and experience will be considered.
Full PPE provided. Fully paid for on going training including any arb level 3-6 requirements.
20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays. Regular training days, staff parties/days out.
- £18,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Apprentice Tree Surgeon
Please see our dedicated tree surgeon apprenticeship page for more information.