Full time or sub contract Tree Surgeon required to work in a small, fun, friendly company in West Hyde Rickmansworth.
Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm
£18,000 to £35,000 /year (depending on experience)
Key Aims and Requirements:
To carry out all aspects of tree work whilst working as part of a team.
- Carry logs and branches and process these through woodchippers.
- Carry out all tree work operations including felling, crown reductions and hedge trimming.
- To liaise with clients and customers as part of a team.
- Continue to learn all aspects of tree work.
- Drive trucks and tow woodchippers.
- Use stump grinders and other machinery.
Skills And Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude along with good levels of fitness. All skill levels and experience will be considered.
Full PPE provided. Fully paid for on going training including any arb level 3-6 requirements. 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays. Regular training days, staff parties/days out.